ADELE: Finally we reach house!


Am so excited, thrilled, hyperactive and you all know our love for Aunty Adele can never be lost. Lailai! Imagine how I felt when I first heard the name "Adele", I thought it was one of our Aunts that traveled out and forget us but naahhh, It wasn't. With her Album 21 playing on repeat on my small phone (You should have seen the phone, Tchai!), I was downcast when her voice hmmmnnnn "You know, thatszall" and she just disappeared for three years.

Suddenly, she teased us with a voice trailer of "HELLO" during the intermission of that daily what sef...and Yes, the Video of "HELLO" is out, directed by Xavier Dolan. Written by her and her producer Greg Kurstin, Hello is a tip out of her forth coming Album 25 (Whats with her and numbers?) which is coming forth on November 20th. 

“Hello from the other side; I must have called a thousand times to tell you; I’m sorry, for everything that I’ve done; But when I call you never seem to be home,” Adele sings in the chorus.

 

The new album will feature songs by Bruno Mars, Danger Mouse and Tobias Jesso Jr. The album is available for pre-order. 
Do have a splendid weekend. There is a JazzFest tommorow at the MUSON centre..Be there too. Drive safe, Church Hard (Where you expecting party hard?) and be you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DARK TIMES

Women were born LAZY! (African women especially!)