Today, I SINNED!

TODAY I SINNED
I had blood on my hands
for somebody's son i slew;
when my reputation he touched.
Today, I sinned.

Started with money issues,
for the love charm 
to keep her husband to be

Somebody's wife, i laid with,
poured my seed in her
to effect the charm;
and the husband to be,
was a close neighbour of mine.
My father's grandson
An offspring of my spouse

Distance must be blamed
and stiffneckedness be praised!
For the rules i broke,
when our divorce was final
so, the kids i never knew

Today, I sinned.
For somebody's wife i laid with,
somebody's son i slew;
A son to my wife.
Today, I Sinned

The shame, I will no longer bear
for the death around my neck
has made my words few
and the heavens call
for their voice i hope i heard
Today, I sinned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DARK TIMES

Women were born LAZY! (African women especially!)

ADELE: Finally we reach house!