Who No Like Vacation Trip...But na money things


Truth be told, I have always wondered why the "Real" Nigerians don't go on vacation and when I say "Real", I mean the everyday man that earns an average of 250000 per annum. I watch a white fella wake up on a rainy day, pick a flight to God knows where to have their "Meeee" time.  Mr. 2kay sang "Who no like better thing" and tchai,  na money kill am o (who doesn't like the good life, it just involves money)

When a man wakes up by 4 am to beat traffic (Literally!) only to arrive the office at 7:45, meeting a screaming boss! -not all bosses are wicked, Just saying. Rushes home to miss dinner, because he had another rendezvous with traffic again. With his meagre salary, annoying economy and many extended responsibilities, how do you expect him to budget for a vacation? Not to mention, he can't even use his proverbial leave days... Blahhh! This is the reality of the Nigerian dude against his hopes and wishes of having that dream life.

Well if your salary is like mine, then you know it would never buy you my dream ride! Screaming "The RANGE...." So you better do what I do, reinvest the salary in  other ventures so we could party in Obudu Cattle Ranch, Sing Adele's Hello at Ikogosi Waterfall and Yes smile to the bank while at it.

I leave you this

Hmnn Hmnn
Life is simpler than it seems
Question the Impossible
Bear the Indispensable
Resist the Intolerable
and quizzically look at everything.

Do leave your comments as usual, it's always good to hear you, better to see you repost, retweet and reblog and best when you join me in making the money work. You can also join me at Helping Hands International (The best Network so far). If you do need Ideas, you know where to contact me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DARK TIMES

Al COMENZIO - (The Beginning)